Chief Accountant / Senior Financial Controller
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Manage demerge project of splitting Russian legal entity into two legal entities with perspective of becoming chief accountant (financial controller) for one of the resulting legal entities.
Provides accounting and tax support throughout the project including preparation of separating balance sheet, submitting tax returns and other documents to tax authority
- Provide a full financial accounting service including control over and maintenance of all ledgers.
- Provide a comprehensive efficient banking service ensuring robust internal controls and up to date systems.
- Oversee completion of all statutory accounts including liaison with the auditors and submission of tax returns.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Monitors and resolves any taxation issues.
- Timely preparation of monthly management accounts including departmental operating costs and commentary.
- Lead and manage both the financial and management accounting teams.
- Promote continuous improvement both internally within own team and externally across the organization.
- Contribute to the Corporate Plan providing and delivering own departmental action plans and supporting other action plans where required.
- Manage the risk profile in the department to identify and minimize operational risks.
- 5+ years experience as Chief Accountant (prefferable in international companies)
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or related field (leading state Universities)
- Knowledge of English (fluent)
- High degree of proficiency with SAP
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles .
- US GAAP/IFRS knowledge.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines.